4cminews has today 28thMay 2018 emailed the leaders of the largest Unions in UK (TSSA), (RMT), (NUT), (NASUWT), (NUJ), (TUC), (Unite theUNION), (UNISON), (USDAW), (CWU), (GMB) & (GFTU) and asked the following Question.
Please advise what your position is on the current topic:
Could you Please provide a statement on What is the TSSA’s Position on the arrest of Tommy Robinson as it strikes directly at the heart of UK citizens having the freedom of speech and the clear indication UK has slipped into being a police state. And is the TSSA going take action to express its concerns on this matter.
WE AWAIT THEIR RESPONSE AND WILL POST THEM AS THEY COME IN
* Mick Carney (TSSA) Transport Salaried Staffs’ Association firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
* Mick Cash (RMT) National Union of Rail, Maritime and Transport Workers firstname.lastname@example.org
* Kevin Courtney (NUT) National Union of Teachers email@example.com
* Chris Keates (NASUWT) National Association of Schoolmasters Union of Women Teachers Chris.Keates@mail.nasuwt.org.uk
* Seamus Dooley (NUJ) National Union of Journalists firstname.lastname@example.org
* Frances O’Grady (TUC) Trades Union Congress email@example.com
* Len McCluskey (Unite theUNION) Unite the Union firstname.lastname@example.org
* Dave Prentis (UNISON) the Public Service Union email@example.com
* John Hannett (USDAW) Union of Shop, Distributive and Allied Workers firstname.lastname@example.org
* David Ward (CWU) Communication Workers Union email@example.com
* Tim Roache (GMB) General, Municipal, Boilermakers and Allied Trade Union firstname.lastname@example.org
* Doug Nicholls (GFTU) General Federation of Trade Unions email@example.com